Thursday, February 2, 2012

you've got no right to sit there saying i abuse it when you only sleep with girls who say they like your music





it's a basic outfit and i've worn similar things before so we are here to talk about the necklace today 
(and the fact that it is so warm in new york city that i don't have to wear tights or anything fuck yeah)
i have spoken about tatty devine before. here. i own a few pieces, which i might do a collective post about at some point.
but i just got this amazing giant zipper necklace in the mail and i love it so much.
the best part is, i got it on ebay for five dollars.

five fucking dollars, guys, this is like a two hundred dollar necklace or so.
for five dollars.
i fucking love ebay.

title is from backstabber by the dresden dolls:
xoxo
mouse

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really leave my eye on that fabulous necklace it was a lucky 'fuck yeah e-bay' bid!! I'm so happy for you and I'm even more happier to find Amanda-dresden doll!

xxx

Shybiker said...

That's an amazing necklace. Its style really appeals to me. Kinda like those giant crayons or other outsized objects.

Laura Morrigan said...

the zipper necklace is too awesome! woo! dresden dolls!

Laura Morrigan said...

how insanely hot is Brian Viglione in a dress!!!

Yara Simón said...

I've been trying to step out bare legged as much as I can. What a great, fun necklace. =]

House Of Mystery said...

Two things; you look beautiful and I love that song, so well chosen on both counts.

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...