Wednesday, February 22, 2012

day 15 - a fanfic

oh dear now you all can tell this is a tumblr meme i'm doing. i'm not really that into fanfiction because i think it's kind of weird putting characters together that aren't together and even weirder when it's real people. by "weird" i mean not my thing. you could always go read my immortal (link) which is the most hilarious piece of fanfiction ever created.
also i will totally go down with the sherlock x watson ship in sherlock because MOFFAT IS WRITING THEM THAT WAY. it's practically fucking canon at this point.
look at me! internet buzzwords! hello!

xoxo
mouse

2 comments:

We Can Pretend said...

awesome blog. love this post. we definitely have similar style

www.wecanpretend.net

Magnet said...

I've never even READ a fanfiction, from what I had heard about it, it didn't seem like something that would interest me. Hmmm.

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...