Wednesday, February 22, 2012

day 14 - a non-fictional book

my mom got me bossypants for valentine's day because ive been watching 30 rock lately and we both really like tina fey. i thought it was pretty good, but not as good as i was expecting, i guess. it was funny and some parts made me laugh out loud but it wasn't nearly as funny as i think 30 rock is or as funny as i think she was on SNL, and i think it's just because her brand of humor translates much better into spoken than written word.
that's not to say it wasn't really good and didn't make me like her more than i already did, because it was and it did. but i've definitely read similar things that i thought were funnier, like tiny acts of rebellion by rich fulcher and my booky wook by russell brand.

xoxo
mouse

2 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Tina Fey ♥

Shybiker said...

I like Tina and felt the same way about the book. A lot of times, celebrities put out books with very little effort, knowing that they'll sell them simply on their name-recognition. It's an easy way to cash in on fame.

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...