Tuesday, February 14, 2012

because the night belongs to lovers

 happy valentines day mice!
 im wearing tripp jeans cut into shorts, american apparel tights, unicorn shirt (subtly different from my other unicorn shirt) off amazon, and ratspeaker necklace

 trying to make a funny face, really i look half monkey
 didnt wear a ton of makeup today. not hating it.
this year i got flowers from someone other than my parents for the first time ever! and they are lovely.

i hope you guys had a great day too.
title from because the night by patti smith which is my favourite love song:
xoxo
mouse

1 comments:

Shybiker said...

Love that song. Love your clothes. Love your blog!

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...