Thursday, February 9, 2012

i knew right from the beginning that you would end up winning, i knew right from the start you'd put an arrow through my heart




just gonna dress like xena every day for the rest of my life
ebay dress fur collar thing from another dress american apparel socks little mermaid necklace diy necklace amy winehouse necklace forever 21 holographic star ring

hey hey hey hey its thursday! and i'm in a good (but really unproductive) mood!
the title is from round and round by ratt:


xoxo
mouse

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always liked the xena barbarian style maybe we have to start this trend!!
I'll follow you, let's do it !

xxx!

Anonymous said...

love the final poem! jajaj

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...