Thursday, June 28, 2012

wait hang on

let me clear something up.
i find it more pathetic that "fat" is still being used as an insult than that i was called it.
aren't we better than this?
can we not judge someone for what they say and do as opposed to what the fuck they look like?
i'm not worried about my body conforming to some kind of design that anyone has in mind that will make me acceptable and presentable. i don't owe you that
i don't owe anyone that

the only thing i owe the world is to be a great fucking human being. 

heres something about fat shaming that's a nice watch
xoxo
mouse

3 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

yeah i am sick of it. sick of everyone either being 'too fat' or 'too thin'. unfortunately telling people tehy are too thin is a thing too. it's like you can't win either way. I like a girl with curves, but when I read someone bitching about someone who is skinny and flat chested naturally and calling them anorexic, it makes me sick. i know people like that and i know they are healthy, it's just their physique is different. ditto people being called fat who aren't. what is wrong with our society and our obsession with weight? most diets aren't healthy. how about everyone just eats some healthy food once in a while and we all be happy with who we are not criticise others bodies!

Shybiker said...

Preach, sister. I've been saying this for years. It's a message we have to spread to the world.

Unknown said...

What's crazy to me is that people still look at insults and take any stock in them

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...