Wednesday, June 6, 2012

i started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave that i would love you 'til the end of time

 motley crue shirt from forever 21. I KNOW. i fucking know. i saw it and like screamed and i was shopping by myself so it was really awkward
american flag shorts from topshop. these were like my staple last summer i wore them like allll the time.

 tights from urban outfitters,
fully aware my shirt clashes with my hair DONT CARE
dressed pretty casually today because i'm headed off to work. yay

xoxo
mouse

2 comments:

naivebones said...

MEAT LOAF IS THE BESTEST

Selena said...

hahAAAAA i love it. cool shirt - even if it's from forever 21. i woulda never guessed. and YES to meatloaf.

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...