Saturday, June 23, 2012

wouldn't you think i'm the girl who has everything?

 i ended up spending more time at brooklyn renegade craft fair than i did at the mermaid parade but i was still plenty mermaided out! i wore this, which is my bathing suit--it's vintage from the family jewels, which is normally way out of my price range but i was lucky to score this in my size (very unusual for vintage) a month or so ago.
 my hair's not that long. it's an extension. an extension that i had to cover with sharpie. it was a fucking process, and it got ink all over me.

funny faces 
 my necklace says "mermaid"
i ended up wearing this dress over it all. i got a lot of pictures taken :P
i made a really sped up video of how i dyed my hair extension (with sharpie). i have no idea if you can tell what's going on but you spin me round like a record and walk like an egyptian sound fucking hilarious sped up, so enjoy!

xoxo
mouse

4 comments:

Meghan Edge said...

Love your craftiness with that hair extension! It never occurred to me to dye them. :-)

Shybiker said...

Cute clothes.

Anonymous said...

Amazing bathing suit! Stunning colors, perfect for a mermaid!! I love the hairstyle too, good work!
xxxxx

anton belardo said...

i sooo love the mermaid look on you!!! <3

kisses A.

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...