Thursday, June 14, 2012

i don't know what to do

i feel like i'm sort of in a hair rut.
i like my gradient, i think i'm just sick of staring at my own face. i'm not sure what to do. i've been all kinds of reds and pinks and i think that's what i want to stick to, because blue and purple have never done good things for me. i was blue last october which was probably one of the worst months of my life considering i was drunk for a month and so miserable i didn't want to function or focus on anything. 
i like pink. i like red. i don't know whether i should go bright red again, though. 
like i said, i like the gradient. but i kind of miss the red. but pink suits my personality.
anyone want to offer some suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you are a very beautiful girl, I really enjoy watching your video, you are sweet and smart, so if I close my eyes and think about you red and pink come to my mind...the gradient shades suit you very well and so the light colors..my suggestion is to keep the pink hair until you feel tired of it and then go red again (is even more easy to dye).
xxxxxx

Laura Morrigan said...

you look gorgeous anyway. maybe you could get some extensions or cyber falls/ dread falls or something. I saw some cool ones on ebay the other day. here;s just one for example

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Festivals-Gothic-Lolita-Cyber-Dread-Falls-Dreadlocks-Elastic-/160805577650?pt=UK_Hair_Accessories&hash=item2570c263b2#ht_2471wt_1270

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...