Monday, November 14, 2011

obsessions

i have a confession to make: this is the SAME DRESS i was wearring in my last post two days ago.
I KNOW. I FUCKING KNOW. I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE EXCUSES. I HAVE NONE.
i was wearing a belt over it which looked really nice and really took care of all the unflattering baby doll effect (ali liked it too) but when i came home i just took it off (dramatically and with flourish and cast it asunder like it had broken my heart orrrrrrrrrrr something) and whatever.
luckily this dress is not the point of the post. see that HUGE fucking seashell-like necklace dangling just above my lady lumps (oh, god, i'm sorry)?
that is a polly pocket locket and it is pocahontas, and i have ordered more like it from ebay.
NO EXCUSES NO APOLOGIES I AM OBSESSED.
i actually had this exact one when i was young and my mother got rid of it when we moved from IL to PA so i got it again on ebay.
the L pin is from topshop. the necklace is 3 disney world charm bracelets strung together.
the mirror shots are because my photographer is at martial arts.
and the bathroom is dirty because i don't clean.
xoxo
mouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...