Monday, August 27, 2012

california isn't big enough for me

 today was the first day of classes!
well, actually, it still is the first day of classes. i've gone to one of two i have today. 
and yes i did dye my hair again. it's a different red! that has not been done before!
i wish it was a little brighter, but i'm pretty happy with it.


 i decided to go simple and black today, with minimal jewelry. i think people tend to overdo it on the first day of classes and i didn't want that to happen.
xoxo
mouse

2 comments:

House Of Mystery said...

Blimey.

I'm loving the hair.

Anonymous said...

Aww class... ah I can't believe I'm not a student anymore. Feel. SO. OLD!!!
I think the red in your hair looks pretty bright from the pictures, I like it.

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...