Saturday, May 19, 2012

you better wise up, janet weiss

so once again, my laptop is out of commission. i'm borrowing my sister's school computer for the time being, while i'm in pennsylvania, but when i get back to new york it's going to be another couple of weeks without a computer. 
this really sucks because it basically means i can't blog. i will do my damndest to keep you updated with short but interesting text posts when i've got the chance to be on a computer so you all don't flee to another dimension and never come back again, because i love every single person who reads this dumb thing. 

i'm in pennsylvania for my dad's and sister's birthdays, and i'm going back to the city on thursday. i have really bad anxiety about travel so i'm already sort of dreading the journey back. alas
tonight i went to see rocky horror at midnight which, let's be honest, is the only way to do it. my friend and i dressed as brad and janet (photos to come) and it was basically fucking amazing, it's the second time i've been to this particular incarnation of midnight rocky and honestly, in a small town it's much bigger than it is in a big city. 
in a city there are people there who are doing it because it's something to do, but here you can tell the people who are there love it. sure there aren't as many of them but they're fucking hardcore.

never underestimate the power of small town freaks. 

xoxo
janet weiss

4 comments:

Shybiker said...

I agree! As a former-small town freak, I've done many midnight-showings of RHPS. (It was a great excuse to wear fishnets in public...)

Sorry to hear of your computer woes. I've missed your posts. It's possible to pick up a new laptop for as little as $300 (which is what mine cost). If you don't have that money, e-mail me and we can talk...

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry to hear of your laptop death. Technology fails are the worst.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Anonymous said...

you do realize that you are an obese behemoth whale? You should get that sorted out, fat people die young.

Laura Morrigan said...

Still haven't managed to see one. I want to, though. Sorry about your laptop, so annoying!

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...