Wednesday, May 9, 2012

almost done!

hello mice!
i'm sorry if you feel like i've been neglecting you. i've been trying to throw a few outfit posts up here and there but there's really been nothing of my life! and things are actually going really well for me!
i only have about three days left of school which is really nice but most of it deals with finals and stuff like that which is not nearly as nice; i've got so much work to do i don't know how i'm going to handle it all but i'm sure i'll pull through with it in the end. i always seem to. 
my most important focus is my social inequality paper, which is dealing with cece mcdonald and transphobia in the african-american community. not that there isn't transphobia in other communities! 
i'm really disappointed in the vote that just went down in north carolina denying not just gay but all unmarried couples basic rights.
someday these people will understand that they were on the wrong side of the debate. 
sorry for getting a little political, although none of you should be too surprised :p
anyway, if you're in the midst of finals like i am, good luck.
if you're already in the midst of summer, or if you're one of those people who is done with school and never has to take a final again, i am so jealous!
i'll be back to updating (with a rebel yell she cried) more more more very very soon!

oh!
and i got the job!

xoxo
mouse

2 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

congratulations on getting the job, and good luck on finals! it is so pathetic how people judge others and f===k them over for being different to them, whether they be unmarried couples or gay.

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide
credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog site
is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from a lot of the information
you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
Thanks a lot!
Also see my page - Tarina Tarantino

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...