Monday, May 21, 2012

hello mice

hi hi hi hi hi
i've got quite a bit on my plate recently. a few strange things have happened. 
i'm still in pennsylvania, at least until thursday, but i might have to stay on a bit longer than expected. 
i'm looking forward to the rest of the week. i'm so so so sorry i've been having such technological problems. i'm using my sister's computer which is quite slow so i haven't been able to comment on other blogs nearly as often as i'd really like to. but thank you thank you thank you as always for your kind comments. my computer issue is being resolved as we speak.

also i would just like to add that if any of you mice somehow find me on facebook, that's totally fine (and good detective work i might add). but i cannot accept friend requests from people on here unless we have actually communicated otherwise. i like to keep facebook just for the people i really know and am really going to talk to. if you want to get in touch with me, though, my email is right in my info box, feel free to send me a message!

xoxo
mouse

3 comments:

Shybiker said...

I feel the same way about Facebook.

Glad your computer-situation is working out. We miss you!

Laura Morrigan said...

Glad it's gonna be fixed soon! Hope that everything works out!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is alright with you lady! I know what you mean about FB, I have quite a few requests and if I don't know them personally I don't accept. I feel bad but I mean, where do you draw the line?

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...