Monday, December 12, 2011

day 23-a picture of your favourite book


so this has sort of morphed from a 31 day challenge to an ill-be-lucky-if-i-finish-by-the-end-of-the-year challenge.
pale fire is my favourite book, has been since i read it my senior year of high school.
nabokov is my favourite author by far.
my tattoo, which says "i have only words to play with," is nabokov. it's from lolita, though, not pale fire.

when i was first debating what tattoo i wanted i was considering:
"i was the shadow of the waxwing slain
in the feigned remoteness of the windowpane"
from pale fire
but i decided that was too long.
and i love my tattoo!
xoxo
mouse

1 comments:

aniesbrand said...

i can't see exactly what you wanted to show... :)

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...