Sunday, December 4, 2011

day 21 - a picture of something you wish you could forget


look at me with all the fucking updates today.
i should be out promoting myself but instead i'm just making more content.
jesus there's a lot of shit i wish i could forget and at the same time i don't really need to forget any of it
cos, i'm here, and stuff, and thats good
so i guess i'll just say london
because as much as i love the city, so much shit happened there that i want to forget it all

and the fact that sometimes i get so homesick for it my heart hurts

xoxo
mouse

2 comments:

Gawgus things... said...

I don't live in my home country so I'm with you on the homesick bit! xx

Kia Gomez said...

Hey !
Being homesick sucks. Hope you feel better :)

xoxo

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...