Sunday, April 3, 2011

one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

socks-betsey johnson
dress-vintage from rag & bone


this is what i look like without makeup on. hgngh

it was really nice out today, which is why i celebrated with this dress. i actually saw it first when i went to rag & bone last october (it's in my hometown, and i only visit from college occasionally). i looked at it, decided it was too expensive, and moved on.
when i went back over spring break, it was still there.
and because it was still there, it had been marked down. to fifteen dollars. which is something even i can afford.

so here it is.

lyrics from come together by the beatles.
this is by far the best beatles cover i have ever heard in my life. my general philosophy is that no one should cover certain artists - the beatles, bob dylan - because it amounts to sacrilege. however, this girl is perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...