Thursday, March 24, 2011

some things that make me happy that i found on photobooth

...that i decided to post since i have been negligent and terrible to my few sweet readers.everyone who knows me knows i am completely obsessed with cats, and this one is the best one. her name is jade and she has fiv, which is an immunodeficiency virus very similar to hiv. fiv cats have a lifespan of five years on average. jade is 11 and she is the sweetest cat ever. this face she is making is her only real form of protest, and she loves people. i've had her for ages and the one part i don't like about being in college is that i don't get to hug her all day every day.
my shirt in this picture is from opening ceremony, but i didn't know that when i bought it (for 28 dollars at search and destroy). i accidentally find really cool shit sometimes.
this batman headband is from etsy seller jaahart who is not only a geek after my own heart but incredibly sweet and cool to work with (this was a custom order from her). she even sent me two deadpool hairclips for free!
this dress, which i bought on ebay. it looks kind of funny in the picture because i hadn't fashioned the back, but it is a princess dress of the highest order, and has fake flowers on top. and a pink sash. i love it. boyfriend thinks i look ridiculous in it.

ask me if i care.
speaking of boyfriend... i am not going to broadcast to the blogosphere what is ~up with our relationship right now, but i will say that things always work out for the best, and he is and always will be one of the most wonderful people in my life.

i need to find a really cool sign off. like THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOO




okay, that's not working for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...