Tuesday, September 25, 2012

you can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free



 velvet dress from beacon's closet-$i don't know but it wasn't too expensive
tights from american apparel $25. expensive but pretty worth it. i bought the nude ones two years ago and only had to replace them with these black ones about a week ago, and i'm really hard on tights usually. american apparel has quality hosiery. 
bats n cats necklace made by me
"bloody" zombie headband from the spirit store

i am really getting into the halloween spirit quite early this year. i don't know what to say other than i freaking love this holiday. 



 i've made a bunch of halloween necklaces lately. this is one of my favourites.

xoxo
mouse

3 comments:

melina bee said...

i need to get on board the halloween craft train already

Meghan Edge said...

I have a major crush on your style, girl.

Shybiker said...

Pretty dress. Great tights. Beautiful necklace. I share your love of Halloween.

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...