Sunday, September 16, 2012

and when the wizard gets to me i'm asking for a smaller heart

pretty basic today
alexander wang dress (!!!) from beacons closet
necklace from topshop
headband from american apparel 





la la la la long
i'm really liking long dresses lately and i'm really liking the fact that many of them are actually long enough for me! i'm attributing this to the popularity of high shoes like creepers and litas, because i'm sure many of the dresses i've found perfect for my six feet in flats would look great on shorter girls wearing heels.
xoxo
mouse

p.s. שנה טובה ומתוקה

shana tova umetukah!! happy jewish new year!!! 

2 comments:

Shybiker said...

Cute as always. Nice choices.

Happy New Year!

Laura Morrigan said...

Cool necklace, you look great. I like long dresses, too, they make me feel elegant. I am really short, though. :P

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...