Thursday, December 20, 2012

i'm not dead, i only dress that way

 i really like how my hair turned out! it's true red leaning more towards orange than pink.
i'm set to take the megabus to visit my mom & sister & all my lovely friends in pennsylvania and i have such a tendency to overpack that i subscribe to the 'wear as much as possible while traveling' school of thought so i don't have to put as much in my suitcase. i'm actually wearing a second skirt under this dress, but you can't really tell. you can, however, tell that i've overloaded a little bit on the jewelry!






i'm on a bit of a my chemical romance kick lately, thanks to meg from meg's ragged edge (that's a link--go visit her!) who told me about their new songs--i think boy division might be my favourite.

xoxo
mouse

2 comments:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

I guess the great thing about overland travel is you can pile up the jewellery and not have to worry about peeling it all off at the bloody airport, don't you think? Clever you for doubling up on clothing, you'll be warmer and like me, you can kid yourself you've packed light;). Your hair is looking AMAZING and I love your necklace and dress! Happy travels and I hope you enjoy Christmas week:) xo

Meghan Edge said...

Hair looks GORGEOUS!

I have to say it's a toss up for me between Light Behind Your Eyes and Boy Division, but both of those songs really speak to me. Runner up being Ambulance.

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...