Wednesday, December 22, 2010

yoooo evil boy



Dress: Urban Outfitters, super on sale and about three sizes too big. I tie the belt really tight in the middle but it still sort of gaps out underneath my arms. But I like it, and it's the only white (whitish) thing I own, so it's got that going for it.
Tights: Generic, from drugstore
Coat (on bed): $25, goodwill. One of my favourite thrift-store finds, it's a size small (which I am not usually) but fits me perfectly. It's insanely nineties and is real leather and real fur, which I won't wear unless it's thrifted but if I find it thrifted I'm fucking happy.
Pins: Various sources, probably none of them are over like $1.50 though. Just what I know for sure: the Batman is from Hot Topic, as is the Rorschach. Julien-k, ampersand, astronaut, guitar hero and AFP ones from various concerts. The "I am Jack's smirking revenge" is from etsy.
Bracelet: gift.
Title: Evil Boy by Die Antwoord

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...