Thursday, May 2, 2013

where are you hiding, dolores haze?

here are a few of the things i've been doing/making/wearing in the past few months.
i got a sewing machine and with some inspiration/advice from the lovely meg have been sewing some of my own clothes--more recently, i have gotten into stenciling, in order to personalize things further. 












i've been debating for a while whether or not to come back here. i've always sort of felt unable to take my blog as seriously as i'd like, mostly because i can't take great pictures like so many of you guys do! but as the school year is ending, i'm missing more and more some of the lovely people that i've been fortunate enough to meet on here. so i've come back, and i'll stay back, at least sometimes. i might not post as often as i used to, but i'll try to do so more regularly, and figure out some way to take better pictures!
i'm likely to post more frequently on my tumblr (link) but not always about personal/fashion stuff.

i hope you all are doing well. let me know how you're doing!

xoxo

4 comments:

Shybiker said...

Sweetie, I can't tell you how much I miss you blogging. But I know that blogging has to be something you want to do for yourself, not something I can expect you to do for me. This post is interesting: I love having a window into your world. Sewing and stenciling and similar activities are creative joys.

Laura Morrigan said...

Your clothes look great! I love all the Halloweeny skirts! I am practicing my sewing too! I have nearly finished my first mock up for a Victorian dress pattern. I am pretty excited!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I'm so glad you are back!! I really miss you and your posts!!I always found your photos very beautiful, especially because your style is great and you've always been one of my favourite bloggers!I love all the dresses, great works, I'd love to have more time to sew! All the things you are wearing are very inspiring!
I hope to see you more often!
Love xxxxxxx

melina bee said...

these are cool, I've always enjoyed your creative vibes. I do agree, however, that the photos need some improvement. But no one starts perfect, you can easily learn to take as great of photos as the bloggers you admire

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...