Friday, May 10, 2013

don't break my heart, and i won't break your heart shaped glasses

 i took a break from making stencil stuff for other people to make myself a shirt. i just... really like bats



i have to go to the salvation army to pick up some more stencil design shirts, but i'm hopefully going to be able to start putting them up for sale on etsy or something soon. they're really fun to make and it's a good way to let off some steam from finals (which aren't over for another week... ugh).

xoxo

3 comments:

Shybiker said...

I *love* bats. When I was a kid, Batman was my favorite superhero, so I drew bats on all my books, etc. The bat silhouette is so cool.

The more I learn about you, the more I discover how alike we are!

Rakel said...

love your tee!

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

I love that bat shirt! Awesome!

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...