Sunday, January 16, 2011

ashes to ashes, funk to funky, we know major tom's a junkie.



i NEVER wear my hair like this, my bangs are a security blanket, but i decided what the hell and attempted a basket-case-from-the-breakfast-club-post-makeover sort of thing.


geddit?

dress - $40ish from h&m, which is a lot for a dress (for me) but i really really liked it and i fit an extra-small so i thought because it was being all nice to me i'd buy it. h&m doesn't have a webstore :/
belt - $10ish from h&m
headband: $4.80 from forever21, here (i hate forever21 so much as a concept but its got such cheap shiiiiit)
socks: $15 from american apparel, find them here and last seen here
shoes: on clearance at target, dolce vita brand. i think i bought them for less than listed here but there they are, and they're 50% off regardless :)
title: from ashes to ashes by david bowie, one of those songs that everyone should listen to sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...