Wednesday, December 14, 2011

god it's been a lovely day, everything's been going my way


so today i went to search and destroy to reward myself after a long day of finals and they were playing patti smith (rock n roll nigger to be specific GOD i hope no one googles the n word and finds my blog because I DON'T WANT YOU PEOPLE HERE) so i was like this is gonna be a good day
then i found this coat
which if you cant tell by the photo of the tag (which you probably cant cos its backwards) was marked down to $20 from $120
so
i had a good day
how was yours?
xoxo
mouse

2 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

Great post i love it!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Daniel said...

U SO CUTE!

Post a Comment

if you love me then thank you. if you hate me then fuck you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...